When you are seeking for a stable, lightweight and economical packaging material to cater to all your packaging and storing requirements expanded polystyrene packaging is the most reliable answer. Not only is it moisture resistant and completely recyclable but with the help of hot wire technology, it can be easily cut, shaped, scooped or easily remoulded to any desired shape to meet any purpose of use.
Benefits of Polystyrene Boxes
The polystyrene boxes are a packaging material that ensures the transported goods reach the vendor and the market in fair and perfect condition. The polystyrene products manufacturers have dramatically reduced the many challenges earlier faced by the transport companies with the expanded polystyrene foam boxes extensively used by a variety of different industries. This excellent packing material makes sure the foodstuffs such as fruits, vegetables, seafood reach the market fresh by allowing the cold chain and by withstanding temperature fluctuations.
The advantage of EPS in Insulation
Polystyrene is a natural insulator broadly used by the building and construction industry to provide many benefits to the homeowners and builders. The polystyrene building sheets stop heat from coming inside the house, thus regulating and maintaining the temperature by not letting the heat and cool air escape. These insulated polystyrene sheets are easy to handle and offer another advantage of fast installation. Because these are made of fire-resisting raw material, these insulated polystyrene foam sheets when correctly installed can protect you against any fire hazards.
Koolfoam is one of the popular polystyrene foam insulation manufacturers from where you can get the insulation foam readily available for your construction projects at the best competitive prices. Their polystyrene foam is available for a number of applications ranging from packaging to home insulation in the form of blocks, sheets and any unique shapes you have in mind. To further discuss your needs contact their experts today and get clear answers to all your questions.
Polystyrene is a highly cost-effective insulation product on the market delivered to by the wide range of Polystyrene Foam Insulation Manufacturers. If you take the time to compare its cost with other products on the market, you will certainly be impressed, especially when you consider that the product is so durable. Being affordable, residential polystyrene products from the best polystyrene products manufacturer is not the only way in which polystyrene can save you money though. It can be used to insulate buildings to reduce heating and cooling costs. It can also be used to protect goods while being transported, which cuts back on the risk of costly damage and the need for repairs or replacements. The product itself is highly recyclable and as such, can be transformed into domestic building products which are cheaply available. The fact that polystyrene can be manufactured into sterile cutlery, plates, and food storage units also makes it highly beneficial to the foodservice industry.
Some of the benefits of using polystyrene insulation from the Polystyrene Foam Insulation Manufacturers are:
- It is cheap, and that makes it an appropriate substitute for usual brick and concrete houses.
- It is durable and tough, which makes it strong.
- Construction is an absolute environment-friendly method.
- Electrical cables and plumbing pipes can be easily fixed.
- Fire-resistant building.
- Energy-efficient development acts as insulation and maintains the temperature inside in extreme circumstances.
- Any activity in the building guarantees lower sound secretion.
- High windshield.
- The construction also keeps bugs away.
- Reduce the danger of leakages.
- The technology verifies long-life expectancy.
- Can be easily reused.
- Due to its unusual and inexpensive method, it increases the sales rate.
Every home requires an immense amount of insulation. And, with so many polystyrene insulations from one of the leading Polystyrene Foam Insulation Manufacturers is Koofoam, in the market, which implies that the choices for insulation are vast and plentiful. Polystyrene insulation is a sort of foam insulation typically employed in the residential and commercial business. You can avail it as soon as possible from the polystyrene products manufacturers as it is incredibly rigid, unlike its ancestors. And, as an insulator, it can also endure an extreme amount of temperature as well as act as a sound muffler. Unlike many of its equivalents, it’s both waterproof and long-lasting. These factors are what makes residential polystyrene such a high-demand product.
Baking is not all about making delectable sweet treats and making people happy. It is in fact an extremely accurate and taxing art, with a lot of competition involved. The presentation and display of such business is also imperative to the business, since most bakeries does window displays as their principal source of advertisement. In order to avoid the mess and nuisance of displaying a real cake, which is perishable, polystyrene cake dummies are used for such purposes. Cake dummies are fake cakes made of hard foam, plastic or cupboard and comes in any shape and size as per the requirement. Let us examine some of the main reasons that cake dummies are used.
- Window display: Window displays in a bakery are made just to highlight the different kinds of cakes, using a dummy cake is a wise and beneficial decision, as this way one can see all the different cake options that are available in a bakery without the bakery making a fresh batch of cakes every few days. It is a more long-lasting without being wasteful.
- Exhibitions: For events like fairs and exhibitions, cake dummies are used to display the elaborate designs, while only some of them are edible. This help them demonstrate the designs without worrying about it going to waste. Baking competitions also use cake dummies to demonstrate pretty designs.
- Cake decorating classes: The cake-decorating classes mushrooming all around use cake dummies in their classes, as they are hassle-free and easy to maintain and provide a sturdy base for practicing on it, testing out new design or just improving one’s skill.
Cake dummies are a thing of great utility as it has made the life of bakers and cake decorators incredibly easy by presenting them with a base to use their creativity on without having to worry about a cake perishing or crumbling off. Cake dummies give the bakers the ultimate freedom to focus mainly on the aesthetics rather than the establishment. There are various cake dummy providers available, however, Koolfoam is one the most profoundly known supplier who are known to create excellent cake dummies, along with numerous other insulation items.
As the features of EPS insulation has been unfolded and transformations at regular intervals have been introduced to convert it fit for the different purposes, it marks the importance of EPS insulation for 50 years now. The cost-efficient and the technically versatile product, EPS is lightweight, durable, and of many more advantages packed to give the protection of the industrial and residential building from overheating. EPS insulation is of vital importance what we will uncover in this article. If you get impressed by the features it avail, do rush to polystyrene products manufacturers to get your home insulated.
- Extremely lightweight: The 98% air composition of the EPS makes it extremely lightweight. For the industrial purpose, it fits best in packaging as the transportation cost doesn’t get significantly affected by it. In the residential application, it doesn’t add weight to the buildings and easily operational with zero room for maintenance.
- Durability: Compared to other insulation products in the market, EPS is magical. The durability of the EPS insulation adds to the versatile feature of it, in a long run of protection against heat and other dangers to a house or different goods, EPS is a highly reliable product. The quality of the EPS doesn’t degrade with the exposure of harmful agents, as it is engraved in its cellular construction that makes it highly stable.
- Moisture resistivity is high: EPS has high resistivity strength against the moistures as it doesn’t absorb water molecules. For domestic purposes, the EPS is proved to enhance the hygienic standard. The prolonged exposure to the water submersion doesn’t affect the physical properties and it retains the insulation power with a little disturbance.
- Thermally efficient: The thermal efficiency makes this product highly used in food industry for packaging and protection against the temperature effects. Once the product gets packed using the EPS, the quality and odour remain unaltered for a long time. The EPS insulation makes seafood delivered to the various part of the world as the climatic change has no effect on it, and fresh food without any quality or odour degradation gets delivered to the consumers.
To save your house from the climatic variation or to get the industry advantages of insulation, EPS can be the best product for you. Koolfoam is a major producer of EPS insulation products that can be customized for different types of applications. It saves your from water spillage, temperature rise, saves energy and gets your protected from many bacterial infections.
Baking might just seem like the ideal job, creating scrumptious sweet treats and making people happy. However, it is presumptuous of us to think it is all fun and glory. A lot of thought goes into displaying the baked goods to their utmost potential as well. The presentation and advertisement of such business is also crucial to the business, since most bakeries does window displays as their primary source of advertisement. To avoid the mess and inconvenience of displaying a real cake, which is perishable, polystyrene cake dummies comes to the rescue to be used for display purposes. Cake dummies are fake cakes made of hard foam, plastic or cupboard and comes in any customizable shape as per the requirement. Let us explore some of the main reasons that cake dummies are used.
- Bakery window display: Window displays in a bakery are made just to highlight the different kinds of cakes, using a dummy cake is a wise and convenient decision. This way one can see all the different cake options that are available in the bakery without the bakery making a fresh batch of cakes every few days. It is a more durable and does not waste any resources.
- Fairs, exhibitions and competitions: In fairs and exhibitions, the best cakes are displayed in an elaborate fashion, but only some of them are edible. The idea here is to basically display the decorating techniques rather than enjoying the cake. Similarly, in baking competitions too, cake dummies are used sometimes to create aesthetically pretty designs, while only some parts are edible. A cake dummy optimizes the look and feel of a cake and makes it a perfect picture, without having to deal with the inconveniences.
- Cake decorating classes: Most of the cake-decorating classes use cake dummies, as they are hassle-free and easy to handle and are a sturdy base to practice on. They are also useful for experimenting on a new design or improving one’s skill.
Cake dummies are a thing of great convenience as it has made the life of bakers and cake decorators incredibly easy by providing them with a base to use their creativity on without having to worry about a cake going bad or breaking off into crumbs. Cake dummies give the bakers the uninhibited freedom to focus mainly on the aesthetics rather than the foundation. There are various cake dummy suppliers which are available in the market. However, Koolfoam is one the most profoundly known supplier who are known to create exquisite cake dummies, along with various other insulation items.
While some may marvel at how Polystyrene Foam Products acquire their durability, others may wonder how safe these are for the environment. If you too have utilized this favourite material for your daily needs, you would probably swear by its efficiency and resourcefulness. However, in order to understand how feasible Polystyrene Foam Products are, it is important to understand the reality about their composition and uses.
Let’s clear out certain myths to understand the facts:
- Myth: Polystyrene Foam products cannot be recycled
Fact: Of course it can be! In fact Polystyrene Foam products used in food packaging are widely reprocessed into building insulation, plastic lumber and many other products.
- Myth: Polystyrene Foam products are made of ozone depleting chemicals
Fact: The main contributor to ozone layer depletion is Chlorofluorocarbons (CFCs) which has been globally banned. Hence Polystyrene Foam products are CFC free and are solely made up of air and polystyrene.
- Myth: The Styrene Used in Polystyrene Foam Products is a dangerous chemical
Fact: Researchers have confirmed that styrene is different from polystyrene. Being liquid in nature, although styrene is used to make polystyrene which is the solid plastic, the controlled quantity never poses any risk.
Koolfoam’s enviable reputation and prompt service backs their superior quality products which are absolutely safe both ecologically and health-wise. And you get this all these premium features at the most affordable cost with the best accuracy in the manufacturing industry. Speedy delivery is ensured through a dedicated network of self-owned trucks and the strong foundation of 30 long years of experience is evident in their great standards of service.
What is Expanded Polystyrene (EPS)?
Expanded Polystyrene is a thermoplastic, closed-cell, lightweight, rigid-foam plastic. It is known for its low thermal conductivity, high compressiveness, strength and excellent shock absorption properties.
EPS foam products are used for both the purposes i.e. insulation and packaging. These products are lightweight, versatile, cost effective and energy efficient. EPS is widely used for insulation in Roof, Wall, Floor and Structural GeoFoam applications. Also, EPS’s physical properties allow for universal application. Let’s check out some other benefits also.
- EPS insulating sheets allow a clean installation without dust or fibers.
- EPS has structural strength and stable dimensions. Thus, it maintains its insulating properties for long years.
- EPS is also covered by building materials such as concrete, brickwork and plasterboard. Thus, there is a reduced fire risk with EPS. It is also available in fire retardant grades. Also, it is composed of air at 98%; therefore it requires only a very small contribution of natural resources.
- Its manufacturing processes uses only steam; no chemicals, CFCs or HCFCs.
- It is 100% recyclable and also contains some recycled content.
- It’s handling needs no protecting gloves, glasses or masks.
Koolfoam is a prominent brand based in Queensland which manufactures polystyrene products, blocks and sheets for commercial and residential requirements. It specializes in giving the customers quality products and reliable services.